Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Planning Monday 2014 - Week 36

Very rough this week as we have just moved into our new house, are in the middle of redecorating and haven't got internet access, so I'm doing this on my phone!

Monday-

I'm at a choir rehearsal so my boyfriend will go to his mum's



Tuesday

Out at an iPhone photography lesson, goodness knows I need it!



Wednesday

Spaghetti bolognese



Thursday

I have to work late tonight so won't be home for dinner



Friday

garlic and herb chicken with mashed potato



Saturday

lunch- bacon sandwich for him, maybe macaroni cheese on toast for me

dinner - will be redecorating so something quick TBA



Sunday

lunch- still planning to be decorating so will grab something easy TBA

dinner- toad in the hole




0 comments:

Post a Comment