Monday, March 14, 2016

Meal Planning Monday Week 12


It's going to be a really busy week when I won't be home for many meals...

Monday
In Edinburgh on a training course, with a very early start and lunch and dinner provided

Tuesday
In Edinburgh on a training course with lunch provided then dinner in my hotel as I'm staying on for an extra day

Wednesday
Shadowing another team at my company's head office in Edinburgh (I do a similar but different job in London); will have lunch in the staff canteen and dinner will be at the airport

Thursday
Home in Surrey at last! There won't be much fresh food in the house though so will do something simple from the freezer like sausage and chips

Friday
Teriyaki salmon balls with ginger-pineapple rice from Inspiralized for me; something different from the freezer for the other half who doesn't eat any of that!

Saturday
Lunch fresh pasta and garlic bread
Dinner The beef pie I was going to make last week but didn't

Sunday
Lunch - with my parents - off to Wiltshire as my wedding venue has a wedding fayre; we've already booked everything but I want to show my parents around and where everything will be on the day
Dinner - not sure what time I will be home so either something on route or from the freezer



0 comments:

Post a Comment