Monday, December 5, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 Week 49

It's been another crazy week with a big project at work that's meant most nights I've been home too late to cook anything properly for dinner - one night it was beans on toast and another night an M&S sandwich at the train station as it was so late! But the big launch will be done on Monday and while I will still have plenty to do, hopefully I will get home in time to actually eat dinner! Having said that. Christmas is approaching and I have a few social events in the diary - many of which might be completely scuppered due to a planned train strike!

For my lunches this week I am going to have:
tuna risotto

Monday
spaghetti Bolognese but with butternut squash fusilli pasta instead of actual pasta - haven't tried this before (it's chunky rather than like spaghetti) so that will be interesting!

Tuesday
honey, ginger and garlic chicken with spiralized veg for me and potatoes for him, that I was going to make last week but didn't

Wednesday
Out for Christmas drinks

Thursday
lemon chilli chicken from Weightwatchers magazine with rice

Friday
end of week treat - sausages and chips

Saturday
lunch: soup? lacking inspiration a bit at the moment!
dinner: Spanish roasted fish with patatas bravas from Tesco magazine (chicken for him as he doesn't eat fish)
dessert if we want one: bread and butter pudding using leftover croissants (recipe suggestion in Tesco magazine)

Sunday
Lunch: out for a big Christmas pub lunch with friends
dinner: may not want anything at all but so I have something on standby: crumpets or cheese on toast


This is a blog hop, join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment