Sunday, December 4, 2016

Morse Toad Personalised Chocolate Greeting Cards

Most people love to get some kind of chocolate for Christmas, whether it's a box of chocolates or a bag of chocolate coins. I've come across a great alternative for the chocolate-lover in your life that is really unusual, makes a great gift and can be easily sent by post. I've also got a 10% discount code for my readers.

Morse Toad’s messaging service allows you send chocolate cards by post - with a message spelled out in individual chocolate letters, chosen especially for the recipient. They gave me a discount code so I could order something to review; I decided to treat my husband to something as an early Christmas present.
 

The website has sections for Christmas, birthdays and other occasions; each one has suggested messages which are great if you are lacking time or inspiration - everything ranging from standard sentiments to "I love you more than wine" and "All I want for Christmas is diamonds". You can also write your own message, so I went for: "Our first Christmas as Mr & Mrs".

Prices start at £9.50 for short messages (eg "super mum", including a heart and a star) up to £17.50 for longer ones; you can write your own messages for around the £15 mark. That price includes the packaging and a photo which you can upload and have placed inside the lid of the box. I chose a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day in front of the building in which we got married.

Mine cost £18 and for that I got 33 chocolates - the chocolate is handmade in the UK and tastes really good.

I've got a 10% discount code especially for readers to be used at Morse Toad, which expires on Christmas Day: enter the following at checkout: HappyToadmas

I think these make lovely little Christmas gifts, don't you?

Thanks to Morse Toad for the discount code. All opinions are my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment